Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gift of Gab - Escape 2 Mars

This record has been a long time in the making. I really feel like it represents my growth as an artist. Some of the guests featured on this record are Lateef the Truthspeaker, Brother Ali, Bart Davenport from Honeycut, and Del the Funky Homosapien. Autographed copies are available now at http://www.thegiantpeach.com/thegiftofgab.aspx. I know there have been other releases that you have been waiting for that have yet to come out. Call me a perfectionist, but there are just little tweaks and things that I need to work out on these other projects. Keep your ears and eyes open. Copies available out now for The Gift of Gab Escape 2 Mars. Thanks for the continued support. -The Gift of Gab

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have the bundle packages that you had on the old site available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject…
    singapore florist

    ReplyDelete